Wednesday, October 27, 2004

When i Saw them

I thought that i would be able to accept the fact that she and i is over and that she had someone in her life. The someone who will be able to take care of her. The someone whom was so close to me before. But when i saw the pic of them and there she wrote my dear hurts me, unknown to myself the tear roll down. Why its been so long since the day she and i ended. Day and month equal to years when that day everything come to a halt. Why till this day i still could not couldn't let is go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joselin said...

For sum things, it is not easy 2 let go e past lor... but if reali cant 4get, think of it as u hav given ur love to her... it is stil a blessing to noe u cherish tis relationship til now lor... quite a emotional guy sia... hehe...

October 29, 2004 at 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home